Monday, November 2, 2009

A few more days...

Until fill #6.

I really hope that this one helps, as I am getting very frustrated. I'm interested to see if he is able to pull off more than 6 cc when he checks the volume. I'm half ass wondering if there's a leak in my tubing or something. There's got to be a reason WHY I'm not feeling the restriction yet.

I'm really trying hard to do my best. Today, I took advantage of the time change and put in 20 minutes on the elliptical and did my hip stretches before I did anything else. In spite of needing to pee desperately, I took the long route and walked in from the parking lots instead of taking the bus.

I hauled in yogurt and high fiber, high protein cereal, a container of calcium lozenges and of course my food journal. Brought my lunch (chili with some 2% cheddar for the top) and am drinking my Crystal Light.

I'm trying hard today to work my tool. Now if it could just reciprocate.

No comments: