Monday, May 4, 2009

Owning It

Do you remember that old Great Depression song that used to show up a lot in Warner Brothers cartoons?  The tune went, "We're in the money; we're in the money.  We've got a lot of what it takes to get along!"

Well, right now I keep singing, "I'm in the 20s!  I'm in the 20s!  I'm really happy 'cause this fat is gettin' gone!"

Yeah, I'm owning it and saying it out loud!  Today I weighed in at 229.2.  I finally broke the 230 mark after hovering there for the last several days.  FINALLY!  (plus I know I have to go to the bathroom at some point this morning, which may take me to the 228s, heh heh.  Every little bit counts, ya know!)

That also has me mere ounces away from losing 45 pounds from my all time highest weight. Oh yeah!  

Plus I'm less than a week and a half away from my first fill.  Once that happens, I'll be out of the healing phase and into the serious weight loss phase.  I can't waaaaait!

No comments: