Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rave Review: Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Pro Roller

I have wanted one of these things since I saw them on Martha Stewart while recovering from my surgery.  

With my weight loss so far, my double chin is changing.  It's getting smaller but, freakishly enough, it's getting wrinkly.  Ugh!  It's totally genetics because my mom's wattle is wrinkly too. Lucky me, it seems I get the BEST genes from my parents.

Anyway, it's like a small roll on deodorant, except it's wrinkle reducing juice.  I finally broke down and bought one at Target the other day.  And I LOVE IT!

I don't know how it works, but it does!  Even after just a few applications, my wattle wrinkles are less pronounced.  We'll just say at this point, I am a total convert to the Garnier Nutrioniste products, even though I don't particularly care for their spokesperson Sarah Jessica Parker.

Perks to being fat are few and far between.  One of few is that fat people are generally less wrinkly.  I guess I should get proactive about skin care as I lose the layer of chub that plumps out wrinkles.

No comments: